China Residencies' program manager Kira Simon-Kennedy will be leading a discussion on Cultural Residencies at Art Basel Hong Kong featuring:
- Thea Baumann, Founding Director/CEO, Metaverse Makeovers [Shanghai]
- Jay Brown, Founder & Director, Lijiang Studio [Lijiang]
- Cosmin Costinas, Executive Director/Curator, Para/Site [Hong Kong]
- Ingrid Chu, Public Programmes Curator, Asia Art Archive [Hong Kong]
- Anna Eschbach, Founder, Curator & Director, I: project space [Beijing]
- Christina Li, Curator, Spring Workshop [Hong Kong]
- Brian Wallace, Founder, and Emma Karasz, Director, Red Gate Residency [Beijing]
This discussion is part of Asia Art Archive's Open Platform, an "endeavour to enable new thinking and critical dialogue around recent art in Asia."
Asia Art Archive invited cultural practitioners from all disciplines, selected from proposals through an open call for submissions, to participate in a series of 'meetings without walls' hosted at their booth.
Please join us on March 17th from 3:30 to 5 pm at the Asia Art Archive booth P1 on Level 1 of the convention centre.